Show Us Your Trophy Facebook Enter to Win Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be residents of the Greater Pittsburgh Area who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WPGH viewing area and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SINCLAIR MEDIA I, INC. and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WPGH (the “Station”), West Hills Honda, Anthony Arms, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the Station’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ .com/wpgh53, and click “Like” to access the Show Us Your Trophy online contest entry page and online entry form located wpgh53.com/ShowUsYourTrophy. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area, add a photo of YOUR hunting trophy and click submit. The hunting picture must depict an animal acquired in a fair chase hunt during the 2013 hunting season. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Picture must be in jpeg format and up to 770x150 in general size.
(c) By entering a picture, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, (ii) they own the pet depicted in the picture, (iii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iv) the picture has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (v) that they agree to the terms and conditions located at www.fox53.com/sections/station/legal/terms.shtml. No lewd, nude, crude, cruel, overly bloody, open carcass, excessively gruesome or offensive photographs (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. The Station reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
(d) The contest starts on Monday, December 2, 2013, and ends at 11:59p.m. EST on Sunday, January 9, 2014. All entries must be received by Station by 11:59p.m. on Sunday, December 22, 2013 to qualify for the voting period. . Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(e) Between December 23, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. EST and January 9, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. EST, viewers will be asked to vote online at wpgh53.com/showusyourtrophy for his/her favorite picture. Voting is limited to one vote per IP address per day. Duplicate votes will be disqualified. Facebook “Likes” are not considered votes. On January 10, 2014, the Station will determine one (1) grand prize winner based on the picture entry with the most valid votes. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, vote farming, vote purchasing, or any other activity that artificially inflates such entrant’s votes as determined by Station in its sole discretion. The Station reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether the online votes are valid, and may disqualify any duplicate votes. Multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source will be considered invalid.
In the event of a tie, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among the tied entrants.
(f) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected and will receive one (1) 46” LDC TV. Grand prize is valued at $500. Winner is responsible for pick-up/delivery and installation.
2. Winner will be notified by phone or email. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 business days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 5 business days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest number of valid votes.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any __ day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. SINCLAIR MEDIA I, INC., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. SINCLAIR MEDIA I, INC., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that SINCLAIR MEDIA I, INC., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of votes received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 750 Ivory Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15214 and on the Station’s website at WPGH53.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 750 Ivory Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15214 by January 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SINCLAIR MEDIA I, INC., Facebook, West Hills Honda, and Anthony Arms accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.